David Lerner Associates Announces Upcoming Financial Seminars
David Lerner Associates, a private securities broker/dealer headquartered in Syosset, NY, has announced that they will be presenting five “Sensible Middle Ground of Investing” financial seminars free of charge to the public. The dates and locations are as follows:
- Thursday, October 3 (Registration begins at 6:30pm) – Excelsior Grand, 2380 Hylan Boulevard, Staten Island, NY 10306
- Wednesday, October 16 (Registration begins at 6:00pm) – Hyatt Regency, 102 Carnegie Center, Princeton, NJ 08540
- Thursday, October 24 (Registration begins at 60:0pm) – Plattduetsche Park, 1132 Hempstead Turnpike, Franklin Square, NY 11010
- Tuesday, October 29 (Registration begins at 6:30pm) – Trumbull Marriott, 180 Hawley Lane, Trumbull, CT 06611
- Tuesday, October 29 (Registration begins at 6:00pm) – Ruth’s Chris, 225 NE Mizner Boulevard, Boca Raton, FL 33432
The David Lerner Associates “Sensible Middle Ground of Investing” philosophy is based on the belief that somewhere between the extremes of investments with very low levels of volatility and risk and investments with high degrees of volatility and risk, there lays a sensible middle ground.
The seminars are intended to teach people to think about their investments in a structured way, so that they can properly plan for retirement and build upon their assets. They will discuss the ways in which products such as Non-Traded REITS, Municipal Bonds, and Variable Annuities can be used to support a successful investment strategy.
To reserve a seat at any of these seminars call 1-800-367-3000 or register online at www.davidlerner.com.
There are risks inherent in investing. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
Certain investments are offered by prospectus. Investors should read the prospectuses carefully and consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, expenses and other information before investing. The prospectuses may be obtained from David Lerner Associates, Inc. by calling 1-800-367-3000. Member FINRA & SIPC.
Martin Walcoe - The Middle Ground of Investing
Martin Walcoe, EVP Sales for David Lerner Associates, conducts seminars to introduce their philosophy of The Middle Ground of Investing.
Founded in 1976, David Lerner Associates is a privately-held broker/dealer with headquarters in Syosset, New York and branch offices in Westport, CT; Boca Raton, FL; Teaneck and Princeton, NJ; and White Plains, NY. For more information contact David Lerner Associates 1 877 367 5960 http://www.davidlerner.com